3.27.2007

#14838

My number for Boston. Woo! The big registration packet (complete with the Addidas catalog of all the cool BAA logo schwag) came in the mail yesterday.

Too bad I have not been able to run longer than four minutes in over a week - I am going back to the doctor today and hopefully he is going to work some miracles. In the meantime, I've been water running, but I've stepped it up a notch and am doing it without the aid of the flotation device, which makes it really, really hard. Since riding doesn't hurt, I'm also going to do two M2 spin classes this week, rather than just the one, which hopefully - a little late now - will help aid in the "preparation" for the Cinderella Ride (metric century) on Saturday.

Even my mother paused and asked (oh-so-casually) last night, "so, when do you think you might start training for Ironman?"

When I get an 800 on the GMAT!

2 comments:

Veeg said...

Mo! Girl, what happened?

Mama Marathon said...

Mo, I get all teary-eyed thinking about you running Boston FOR REAL not as a bandit. Can't wait to see you there!!! If you're still feeling injured, we can relive those beer soaked days of yore.