Ok, I am not as much as a depressive headcase as I was yesterday. Emails from two separate friends fighting cancer has a way of putting things back into perspective, yes? Thanks, guys.
I took my first midterm today - ironic since finals are next Thursday and Friday (we don't waste no freaking time at Fuqua!). But it went well (I think - we'll see what I think when I get the graded version back!).
Today I went for a run (90% humidity at 7:20 in the morning. Gonna make me tough, or something.) I went to school to study with some friends, took the exam/quiz and sat through 3 hrs of class, then headed to the library to finish the freaking book on the economics of cotton - which got better near the end, thankfully! I went to the gym to lift -- the undergrads are back, and they have a huge sign outside the gym congratulating and welcoming Becca Ward to campus. She's a freshman and won the first US medal in Beijing. Awesome.
Then I met my friend Jane to see the Cirque du Soleil movie of the "Delirium" show, which was really cool. I slept through about 20 minutes of it, but that was more a function of drinking wine in the movie theater than it being boring. Then I came home, finished all of the reading for my 8-11 class tomorrow. Now I'm going to pass out.
So goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment