Whose name I can't even remember right now,
I would like to be a yoga instructor instead.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
PS - May I please have my money back? It will cost you more in tutoring hours for me to stay than to simply return it to me.
PPS - To the idiots who build cheap student housing: I hope you all rot.
3 comments:
ok, you can be a yoga instructor
and open your own studio
which you will be able to run
since you will have
BUSINESS SKILLZ!!
wait, i bet they spell is correctly at duke
and as an on-campus housing provider,
i second your drubbing
of the cardboard apartments!
Ok IronMo, your lack of updating is starting to concern me. That combined with Ryan's "gotta have a baby hiattus" is just not cutting it. So, please blog. blog, blog, blog. You guys keep me entertained and motivated! Also, if you let me know your foot size, you could possibly receive a custom made pair of socks! Now that's incentive to blog I think. Thank you... Robine. (friend of Ryan)
can you please update your GD blog!!??!?
Post a Comment